What I won't buy.. Chai's story
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much."
and this is his story...
has sustained irreparable damage to his tongue, due to a defect in a toy made by Four Paws
. His tongue had to be amputated.
While I try to write my blogs on a positive note, this is something that needs to be shared so that no other dog has to go thru the pain and suffering this toy has caused.
The uncaring way, the company Four Paws
has responded to the owner of Chai
As a pet owner/ animal lover, it is important to do business with companies that care about the products they create. Lets face it, most of us are not rich and have the choice to pick and chose where we spend our dollars. We are the care takers of our pets and it is up to us to keep them safe. This toy is definitely not safe according to Chai's story
I have thrown out all products made by Four Paws
and will not ever buy another product from them. My personal choice..
You will make up your own mind about this product and the company that makes it after you read his story.
It may save the life of your dog...